- Pre-study at home
- 1 Day Course
- In Clinic Practical
Understand the role and responsibilities of a First Aider
- Manage an unresponsive casualty
- Recognise and assist a choking casualty
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with various injuries
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with burns and shocks
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with an eye injury
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with anaphylaxis
- Provide First Aid to a casualty with suspected major illness
- CPR procedure
- Recovery position
Depositing & Booking
By purchasing a course, you are confirming that you have read and agree to these terms & conditions. The full amount of the training course is taken upon booking and this amount is non refundable. You can contact us via email, telephone or on our social media’s. Once you have purchased a course you will automatically receive your course manual.
Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions on course bookings prior to booking a course. These can be found on our website.
This downloadable training manual is not for any other purpose other than for students purchasing training courses from FACES Aesthetics & Training.