How do I start my career in Aesthetics?

We have training courses available from beginner to expert level. Each course we offer has different entry level requirements which is stated on the individual courses. However we always recommend to speak to our education team to review your individual circumstances to best advise.

How do I get insurance to practice Aesthetics?

We are partnered with one of the UK’S largest insurance providers for the Aesthetic Industry. After training with us we will give you their contact details to be able to set up your insurance.

Where do I get my Aesthetics Products from?

We are partnered with a leading Aesthetic wholesale company which you can access their website from the main menu. After training with us you will receive a discount code to use on the wholesale website.

Do I receive support after the course?

We pride ourselves on providing the best after care support for students after training with us. We have an education team available at all times for general queries and emergency support. You will also gain access to our support group which has over 500 members.

What is the difference between CPD and regulated courses?

CPD is continuing professional development and the insurance company will require you to have these certifications to be covered in the treatments you are going to be offering. Regulated courses have an awarding body which upon successful completion you receive a qualification. Contact us for more information about what course is right for you.