No Products in the Cart
Do you need more information? or need to book a specific date?Get in touch here
This course is for advanced practitioners wanting to learn further treatments within the industry and looking to develop there skills in facial treatments.
Our course covers all area's on skin boosters. During this course you will study the effects of skin boosters, mapping of the face in order to inject skin boosters correctly and the benefits these products will have for your clients.
Skin Boosters have became an extremely popular treatment to improve the texture of the skin, forming better skin tone, treating skin laxity, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 with 6 months needling (Microneedling, Microblading or SPMU)
• NVQ level 2 in beauty with 3 months needling (Microneedling, Microblading or SPMU) with A&P Level 3
• 12 months needling (Microneedling, Microblading or SPMU)
• A Medic (Nurse, Dental Nurse, GP, Paramedic with a live PIN in the NHS)
The entry requirements can be on a person by person basis depending on qualifications and experience.
Please contact us to discuss your individual circumstance, so we can advise further.