No Products in the Cart
Do you need more information? or need to book a specific date?Get in touch here
This course is a starting point for those wanting to train in and offer Botulinum Toxin to treat facial lines and wrinkles. The area's covered include the glabella, forehead and crows feet.
As apart of this course all our students will be provided with our personal prescribers details, this will enable you to obtain products, which are prescription only medicines and to ensure you have everything you need following your training with us.
This intense course will provide you with all the skills and knowledge to be a successful aesthetics practitioner and potentially earn a 6 figure salary.
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 with 6 months needling (Microneedling, Microblading or SPMU)
• NVQ level 2 in beauty with 3 months needling (Microneedling, Microblading or SPMU) with A&P Level 3
• 12 months needling (Microneedling, Microblading or SPMU)
• A Medic (Nurse, Dental Nurse, GP, Paramedic with a live PIN in the NHS)
The entry requirements can be on a person by person basis depending on qualifications and experience.
Please contact us to discuss your individual circumstance, so we can advise further.